Tuesday, August 31, 2010

His Name is Earl and Missing My "Zzzz"

Okay, I've found the first disadvantage of living so close to the coast--his name is Earl and he's projected to possibly hit very close to us. We are currently under a hurricane watch and they've issued a mandatory evacuation for Okracoke. Yikes!

I'll be watching the weather very closely during the next 36 to 48 hours. At the moment, the weather folks are saying things could start to get rough late Thursday into Friday morning.

In other (boring) news, I discovered today the possible reason for my failing memory, fatigue, general confusion and terrible headaches. My doctor thinks I may be suffering from sleep apnea. He's sending me to a pulmonologist and I will more than likely have to take part in a sleep study. Wonderful.

Oh, and I've completed my UT pedicure--it's officially the start of college football season! I can't wait!!

0 comments: