Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sophie on the "Cat Walk"

Charles and I were very interested in watching the latest election news on CNN, but I think Sophie felt a little ignored. She was really goofy last night and here's the proof...

Using an adorable pose to get noticed.

Are you going to pet me or what?

She's not afraid to speak up to get attention!

Okay, enough with the pictures already!

I don't know where Bailey was during all this--probably eating (his favorite activity) or sleeping on the sofa (his second-favorite activity). I just thought these photos were funny and wanted to share!

It's been a wild weather morning here, but at least there are no tornadoes nearby to worry about. Riley was a bit concerned about that possibility this morning after seeing some of the storm damage on CNN while getting ready for school.

0 comments: